Register at Saint Mark Catholic Church
Registering in a parish is a declaration of your desire to be part of a Catholic community and to make a commitment to the life of that parish. The most important reason to register with Catholic Church of Saint Mark is that you desire a sense of belonging in our church community and to actively participate in the life of the parish. You are making a commitment to practice your faith here and we welcome you!
Instructions for registering as a member of Saint Mark:
New parishioners may register at Catholic Church of Saint Mark weekdays during regular office hours, or after Sunday Mass by visiting the Parish Office or at the Welcome Desk located in the commons area and completing our registration form. At that time we will also be able to :
- Answer any questions that you have about our Parish or Ministries
- Take your family's picture for our "Welcome New Parishioners" display
- Review your registration form for completeness
- Provide you with temporary donation envelopes
- Provide a booklet that describes our Ministries with contact phone numbers
If you would like to fill out the form in advance, click this link to download Saint Mark Parish Registration Form . You may then print and complete the registration form and return it to the Parish Office during normal business hours or after weekend Mass at the Welcome Desk in the commons.